Have you braved the heat to one of our Spring Hill locations in this summer heat? Try visiting in the morning, when temperatures are more comfortable. We are most happy to serve you, and bring whatever you need.
Currently we are clearing our fields to plant Autumn and Winter Crops.
- Tomato Gravy provides an interesting, nutrient-rich, flavorful boost to many vegetables, meats and starches.
- Traditionally served over rice, tomato gravy is great (hot or cold) as a condiment on eggs, sandwiches and wraps, atop meats or potatoes, and mixed with vegetable side dishes. When chilled, blend it with sour cream or yogurt and serve as a relish or dip.
- Rather than french fries or baked potato, try fried eggplant or squash with tomato gravy.
- Great texture and vitamin packed!
Gran'ma Angie thanks you for the bags! She hopes you will keep on bringing 'em. Thanks for "recycling" your plastic bags with us!
Green and Red Bell Peppers
Green Jalapenos (be sure to remove the seeds!)
White Skin Potatoes
Zucchini Squash (very tender!)
Shelled Zipper Peas 2lb bags $8 (phone to order)
- Reservations being taken for our specialty Traditional Southern Field Peas (phone to order please)
- Pesticide-free Okra