Our Traditional Southern Field Peas are specialties at the farm, and a favorite in the community. Please phone if you would like us to bring the fresh-frozen bags to our satellite locations.
For TEN WAYS to use Kale, click here.
We are enjoying the Beasley Farm Kale primarily in sandwiches and salads, though it is fabulous for juicing, freezing, in soups, stews and as a side dish. It is pesticide-free.
- Conk Peas
- Zipper Peas
- Red and White radishes - (new crop)
- Beets - (new crop)
- Pesticide-Free Kale
- Pesticide-Free Red and White Swiss Chard (phone to reserve for satellite locations)
- Pesticide-free Zucchini
- Pesticide-free Eight-ball Zucchini
- Pesticide-free Yellow Zucchini
- Pesticide-free Yellow Summer Squash
- Pesticide-free Scallop Squash
- Pesticide-free small beets
- Pesticide-free fat pickle (cucumbers)
1st and 3rd Monday - 9AM - Noon We are now serving our north Brooksville customers in the Cloverleaf Farm Mobile Home Park - just off Hwy 41, across from the Hernando County School Compound and south of Croom Road in North Brooksville. Turn into Cloverleaf Farm's main entrance, on the right side by the golf driving range.
- Arnold Toynbee -