- Pour milk, seasonings and flour into well sealed container and shake vigorously until well-mixed. Periodically shake to keep blended.
- If using 13x9 pan, make 2 layers.
- If using deeper casserole dish, make 3 or more layers.
- Spray Pam into dish, and make layer of potatoes. Sprinkle some of the chopped vegetables and cheese on top, and pour some of the liquid on top.
- Make another layer as above, and perhaps more, depending on the type of baking dish being used.
- Bake at 350F for approximately one hour.
10137 Preston Rd
just off Mondon Hill Road between Hwy 41 and Hwy 50.
Produce Barn is open Sunday Monday Tuesday & Wednesday Farm Phone 352 799 6752 When we're busy in the field, our cells keep us available 352-232-3381 & 352-232-0294
For our Produce Stand locations, dates, and hours please click here.