Their website also shows the nutritional value of the meal so please be sure to check it out by clicking here.
|Prep and Cook Time: 20 minutes|
- Mince onion and chop garlic let them sit for 5 minutes to enhance their health-promoting benefits.
- Preheat broiler on low.
- Heat 1 TBS broth in a 9-10 inch stainless steel skillet. Healthy Sauté onion over medium heat, for about 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Add garlic, ground lamb or turkey, and cook for another 3 minutes on medium heat, breaking up clumps.
- Add kale and 2 TBS broth. Reduce heat to low and continue to cook covered for about 5 more minutes. Season with salt and pepper, and mix.
- Beat eggs, season with a pinch of salt and pepper, and pour on top of mixture evenly. Cook on low for another 2 minutes without stirring.
- Place skillet under broiler in middle of oven, about 7 inches from the heat source so it has time to cook without the top burning. As soon as the eggs are firm, it is done, about 2-3 minutes.