- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and butter.
- In separate bowl, combine remaining dry ingredients and briefly mix with whisk or fingers. Then add to wet ingredients (batter will be very thick). Fold in apples and nuts.
- Pour into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan (bundt pan). Bake at 325° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- For a glazed appearance, melt a little butter on the top of the cake to make it shiny.
- If desired, drizzle a honey glaze or powdered sugar glaze for more sweetness.
10137 Preston Rd
just off Mondon Hill Road between Hwy 41 and Hwy 50.
Produce Barn is open Sunday Monday Tuesday & Wednesday Farm Phone 352 799 6752 When we're busy in the field, our cells keep us available 352-232-3381 & 352-232-0294
For our Produce Stand locations, dates, and hours please click here.